MEMOR™ 10 – THE POWER OF A SMARTPHONE, DESIGNED FOR ENTERPRISE
If you are looking for the power and the performance of a smartphone but are concerned about the typical Enterprise challenges, the new Datalogic Memor 10 PDA is the perfect rugged device for you!
Memor 10 incorporates the latest smartphone technologies and the user friendly experience of Android™ in a slim and compact design, combined with high performance 1D/2D bar code scanning and industrial robustness for almost any indoor or outdoor environment.
The Memor 10 is powered by a superior octa-core platform clocked at 2 GHz for top performance with the most demanding applications, and features Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Google Mobile Services (GMS).
Moreover, the Memor 10 is one of the first rugged mobile computers to be validated by Google for the ‘Android Enterprise Recommended’ program for rugged devices.
WIRELESS CHARGING MEETS SWAPPABLE BATTERY
The Memor 10 incorporates Datalogic’s industry-first wireless charging system for ultra-reliable contactless charging, thus eliminating the need for cleaning contacts on the device and docks. Moreover, Memor 10 offers a 1-piece swappable battery for the best operational advantage.
The Memor 10 leverages a complete set of embedded wireless technologies for both indoor and outdoor applications: dual band Wi-Fi including the latest 802.11ac standard, Bluetooth® v4.2 with BLE for fast and ultra-low power connections, NFC for easy pairing, and particularly the cellular area voice and data connectivity, already leveraging the next generation of LTE-Advanced/4G+.
• Ultra-Ergonomic, compact and robust
• 5 inch capacitive multi-touch HD display with Dragontrail™ hardened glass
• Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Google Mobile Services (upgradeable to Android 9)
• Wireless charging eliminates all contacts on the device and cradle
• Ruggedized with drop resistance to 1.5 m / 5 ft to concrete and IP65 sealing
• Dual band Wi-Fi including the latest 802.11ac standard and 802.11r/k for fast roaming
• Full suite of cellular connectivity for voice and data, featuring LTE-Advanced / 4G+
• Assisted GPS for location based apps
• Bluetooth v4.2 short range wireless technology
• NFC for proximity communications
• Advanced 2D ultra-slim imager with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for visual good-read feedback; choice of VGA or Megapixel imager
• Datalogic’s SoftSpot™ technology for innovative triggering through the touch display
• Chemical resistant plastics / enclosure designed to withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
DATALOGIC - Memor 10
The I.C.E. team can help you source any Cannabis or Hemp production equipment that meets your needs even if that equipment is not listed on our site! Contact us at anytime to have us source your equipment and deliver to your site anywhere in the world.
Contact the I.C.E. team for pricing. We have access to discounts in addition to cost savings based on bulk orders.
All prices do not include applicable taxes and shipping costs. Contact Us to calculate shipping costs directly to your door
Did You Know?
Hops (humulus lupulus) and Cannabis are both members of the Cannabaceae family! Both contain terpenes and terpenoids, but hops lacks the enzyme that converts cannabigerolic acid to THC or CBD.
Team of Experts
The I.C.E. Store is proud to be partnered with many great industry professionals and services allowing us to review products, understand the needs of the global Cannabis industry and to allow us to provide unsurpassed services in the industry. Just contact us and we'll handle the rest!